Almond peeling based on mandelic acid is a superficial peeling that is obtained from the fruits of bitter almonds. Mandelic acid is an oily, aromatic acid that has an anti-inflammatory, antiedematous, anti-blackhead, softening effect. Mandelic acid doesn’t have a photosensitizing effect, due to which it can be used even during periods of high solar activity.
• Post-peeling recovery period is short,
• Safe for dark skin (the possibility of hyperpigmentation is negligible);
• Can be used for delicate and sensitive skin.
• Prevents the occurrence of infectious complications,
• Indicated in case of blackhead disease.
• hypersensitivity to the active components of the substance,
• acute inflammatory rash,
• Violation of skin integrity,
• pregnancy and lactation.
BiorevitalizationWith age, the content of hyaluronic acid in the tissues decreases, and it is necessary to somehow restore it. Biorevitalization is an injection intervention, during which hyaluronic acid is injected into the deep layers of the skin.
Non-surgical correction of nose shapeIn order to meet the latest standards of beauty and to correct their appearance, people often resort to surgical procedures.
Tooth extractionThe tooth extraction process is performed under local anesthesia, it is completely safe due to high-quality anesthetics and ultra-thin needles.
Fully removable prosthesisFully removable prostheses are quite easy to use. These prostheses can be removed only when you need to clean them. You should clean them every time after eating.